A Wanderful Journey of Travel Entrepreneurship: Beth Santos
Meet Beth Santos. Beth is the CEO and Founder of Wanderful, an international community of women who love to travel and want to help other women explore the world. Wanderful hosts annual events like the Women in Travel Summit, provides a home-sharing network for women, and has chapters around the world (and that's only a part of what they do). In this episode, Beth shares why she started Wanderful, what it offers women travelers, and the challenges and best parts of her entrepreneurial journey as she's grown her business.
What You'll Learn
- Why she started Wanderful
- What the organization's mission and vision is
- Why women are traveling more than ever
- How she's grown her business
- How and why the Women in Travel Summit (WITS) came to be
- Information about the home-sharing network
- How WITS attendees are impacting the travel industry and contributing to the economy
- What some of the challenges have been for her as an entrepreneur
- What the best part of her Wanderful journey has been
Where to find Beth & Wanderful
If you are enjoying the Nav.it podcast. please take a moment to rate, review and subscribe – we would appreciate it as it really helps us grow the show. Other comments, suggestions or other feedback? Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @letsnavit.